What does this means? Who and when are you a Citizen of YAHUAH’S Household or Kingdom?
When i read through the Scripture i began to understand that the Emissaries speaks to a curtain type or kind of people, when they use the term “you” or “we”. I understand that it could be only he/she who read the Scripture and whom believe in all that they are reading. The reader of the Scripture is actually he/she who truly belief in ALL which are taught of the Mashiah YAHUSHA through the understanding of the RUAH ha’QODESH out of the words they are reading. And after they commit in a qodesh (set apart, “holy” and “sacred”) relationship with YAHUAH they are been called citizens of the Household of Elohim (Ephesians 2:19).
The Scriptural Definition of the word “we/you”:
Before you begin reading I want to advice you to pray to YAHUAH and ask HIM to give you HIS RUAH, for to understand the Holy Scripture and to understand the MINDSET of YAHUAH.
Scripture explain this about “We”:
1) Paul wrote a letter to the Mashiahiyim (“Christian”) assembly in Rome. “To all who are in Rome, beloved of Elohim, called, qodeshim (saints).” (Roman 1:7)
2) “. . . .your belief is spoken of in all the world” (Roman 1:8) — it surely could not be all people of Rome.
3) “. . .have some fruit among you, as also among the other gentiles” Romans 1:13. He could not speak with gentiles because he called the saints (see verse 7).
4) “. . .we know that the judgment of Elohim (how would the Romans, Gentile, knew this: for they worship pagan god) is according to truth against those who practise such” (Romans 2:2).
5) “. . .we have peace with Elohim through our Adon YAHUSHA ha’MASHIAH” (Roman 5:1). Clearly, “we” are not people who do not know YAHUSHA ha’MASHIAH, they must be somebody who belief in what YAHUSHA stand for.
6) 1 Corinthians 1:2 Paul wrote to “the assembly of Elohim which is at Korinthos (Corinthians), to those who are qodesh (holy) in Mashiah YAHUSHA, called qodeshim (saints), with all those calling on the NAME of YAHUSHA ha’MASHIAH our Adon (Master) in every place, theirs and ours”.
7) 1 Corinthians 16:24 “. . .love be with you all in Mashiah YAHUSHA. . .”
8) 2 Corinthians 1:1 “. . .to the assembly of Elohim. . .with all the qodeshim who are in all Akaia. . (Achaia)”
9) Romans 1:5 “. . .we have received favour and office of the emissary for belief-obedience among all the nations on behalf of His Name”
You need to understand that this Holy Scripture (Love Letter from YAHUAH) is written for ALL who wants or desire to read it. When you were (or still are) in the state which is explain in Ephesians 2:1-3 you had no desire to read from Scripture. Ephesians 2:8 and 9 tells us [ALL who except YAHUAH invitation] that by favour we have been saved, through belief, not of ourselves but by the gift of Elohim. Do you understand what is said? Scripture is saying that we (all who reads) has receive a gift from YAHUAH (our Elohim the FATHER). [You who read from the Scripture would never read Scripture, if you have NOT received a gift of believing the Scripture. Originally, is the book of Ephesians was written to the qodeshim (the saints or the congregation of believers) within Ephesians (Ephesos meaning “permitted”)]. You who read from Scripture is the qodeshim of YAHUAH.
Question: “Is it possible for a general citizen of a kingdom, to read the “Love Letter” of the king which the king has written to his queen?”
Question: “Why NOT?”
Answer: “For the reader must be appointed by the king or the queen in order to read the letter.”
Romans 9:6-7 “.. . .For they are not all Israel who are of Israel, neither are they all children because they are the seed of Abraham, but in Isaac your seed shall be called.” “. . .those who are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of Elohim (God), but the children of the promise are reckoned as the seed.” The “WE” are ONLY those who are NOT of the flesh – those who hate sin, the qodeshim (the saints).
Those whom, by choice, not reading from the Holy Scripture of YAHUAH are not citizens of the Household of YAHUAH’s kingdom. “Scripture is saying ALL are chosen but few are willing!”
It is been said that the reader of Scripture is he/she who believes in YAHUSHA ha’Mashiah (also known as the Son of GOD). Scripture make the position of YAHUSHA very clear, by saying, “. .you are no longer strangers band foreigners, but fellow citizens with the qodeshim and members of the household of Elohim, having been build upon the foundation of the amissaries (teachings of the RUAH QODESH through Scripture: John 16:13; 16:7-8; 15:26) and nebi’im (prophets: Teachings from Old Covenant/Old Testament), YAHUSHA ha’Mashiah Himself being the Chief Corner-Stone.” (Ephesians 2:19-20).
“For HE (YAHUSHA) is our peace, who has made both (YAHUSHA and you) one, and having broken down the partition of the barrier, having abolished in HIS flesh the enmity – the law of the commands in dogma – so as to create in HIMSELF (YAHUSHA ha’Mashiah) one renewed man (“not just a poor weak human”) from the two, thus making peace (but a renewed human filled with the presence of YAHUSHA Himself), and to completely restore to favour both of them unto Elohim in one body through the stake, having destroyed the enmity by it” Ephesians 2:14-16.
All that’s needed is the seal of YAHUAH, which will give you the right to enter the KINGDOM of YAHUAH at the time HE appointed for it.