The following verse has brought many people into confusion, Exodus 3:14-15, and if everyone can read it through the eyes of a genuine Hebrew, they will understand what the NAME of God is. YAHUAH says via the mouth of the prophet Mosheh, “. .’I AM THAT WHICH I AM,’ And He said, ‘Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you’. And Elohim said further to Mosheh, ‘Thus you are to say to the children of Israel, YAHUAH Elohim of your fathers, the Elohim of Abraham, the Elohim of Isaac, the Elohim of Jacob, has sent me to you. This is My NAME forever, and this is My remembrance to all generations.”
The Ancient writings of the Hebrews wrote God’s Name is “HUHY” (from right to left), and if you read it from left to right it spelled “YHUH”. If you should spelled the Name of God in Ancient Hebrew you will get these sounds “Yay-Hay-Ooh-Hay”, and with the modern Hebrew language all kinds of abominations was add to the Ancient Hebrew Alphabet.
My GOD and your GOD’S NAME is YAHUAH!
Exodus 20:1-2 “And Elohim spoke all these Words, saying ‘I AM YAHUAH YOUR ELOHIM, WHO BROUGHT YOU OUT OF THE LAND OF EGYPT, OUT OF THE HOUSE OF SLAVERY.'”
“Do not bow yourselves to another mighty ones (idols and so-called gods), for YAHUAH, whose NAME is Jealous, is a jealous Eil (God).”
Does God has the right to be jealous?
Yes, for YAHUAH is the Creator of heaven and earth, and of the living things; animal, humans, etc. – HE create all of us – We are His, for without Him you would not be here.
Does YAHUSHA “the Savior of all people” (Matt 1:21) has the right to be jealous? Yes.
For Isaiah 9:6-7 declaring, “For a Child shall be born unto us, a Bein (Son) shall be given unto us. . . .And His Name is called Wonder, Counsellor, Strong Eil (God), FATHER of Continuity, Prince of Peace. Of the increase of His rule and peace there is no end, upon the throne. . .and over His reign, to establish it and sustain it with right-ruling and with righteousness from now on, even forever. The ardour of YAHUAH of hosts does this.”
YAHUAH want all your worship, all your attention and all your esteem – For He is Jealous! When we experience jealousy between ourselves we tend to remove ourselves from such a person, but in this case, to worship the only righteous Elohim it will be a Great Disadvantage for you to remove yourselves from YAHUAH! He is the Creator of everything and everything belongs to Him. He teaches us through the historical evens of Scripture what will come over us if we does not give Him all esteem.
The following is one of the example of the love YAHUAH has for His “elect” (“Elect” because they choose to worship YAHUAH):
Isaiah 9:8-19 (9:7-18)
8. “YAHUAH SENT A WORD AGAINST Jacob, and it has fallen on Israel.”
9. “And the people shall know, all of them, Ephraim and the inhabitant of Samaria, who say in pride and greatness of heart.”
10. “The bricks have fallen down, but we rebuild with hewn stones, the sycamores are not down, but we replace them with cedars.”
11. “And YAHUAH RAISED THE ADVERSARIES of Rezin AGAINST HIM, and STIRRED UP HIS ENEMIES,”
12. “the Syrian’s before and the Philistines behind; and they shall devour Israel with open mouth. For all this anger is not turned away, BUT HIS HAND IS STRETCHED OUT STILL.”
13. “And the people (chosen people)have not turned back to Him who smites them, nor have they sought YAHUAH of hosts.”
14. “And YAHUAH CUTS OFF HEAD AND TAIL FROM ISRAEL, palm branch and reed in one day.”
15. “Elder and highly respected, he is the head; the prophet who teaches falsehood, he is the tail.”
16. “For the leaders of of this people leads astray, and those who are guided by them are swallowed up.”
17. “Therefore YAHUAH DOES NOT REJOICE over their young men, and HAS NO COMPASSION ON THEIR FATHERLESS AND WIDOWS, for everyone is defiled and evil, and every mouth speaks speaks foolishness. WITH ALL THIS HIS DISPLEASURE HAS NOT TURNED BACK, and HIS HAND IS STILL STRETCHED OUT.”
18. “For the wickedness burns as the fire, a consumes thornbushes and weeds, and light the bushes of the forset ablaze, and they roll up like rising smoke.”
19. “THE LAND SHALL BE BURNED UP BY THE WRATH OF YAHUAH OF HOSTS, AND THE PEOPLE BE AS FUEL FOR THE FIRE. A MAN SHALL NOT SPARE HIS BROTHER”.
We see here that YAHUAH punish and gives compassion on the some.
HE IS A TRUE LOVING HEAVENLY FATHER!
He is NOT the god of the heavens, BUT THE GOD IN THE HEAVEN!
The god of the heavens is an idol!