THE CORRUPT CHURCH
[MOTHER OF ALL CHURCHES]
PROVERB 2 and 5 WARNED US REGARDING THE STRANGE WOMAN (THE WHORE). YAHUSHA WARNED US ALSO REGARDING THIS WOMAN. READ ALL ABOUT IT IN REVELATION 17.
“The great whore sitting on many waters, with whom the sovereigns of the earth committed whoring, and the inhabitants of the earth were made drunk with the wine of her whoring” she is “dressed in purple (royalty) and scarlet (bloodshed), and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, holding in her hand a golden cup filled with abominations and the filthiness of her whoring. . .” This corrupt woman (a whore) is none other then a church, see Scriptures explanation via Ezekiel 16:15-58; 23:2-21; Hosea 2:5; 3:1; Revelation 14:4.
The Question is: Who is she?
But first, let see what does Proverb 5 are saying:
1) “For the lips of a strange woman drip honey” it describe a SWEET TALKING WOMAN.
2) “And her mouth is smoother than oil” . . . .Easily, she will swallow you up with her sweet words.
3) “In the end she is bitter as wormwood, sharper as a two-edged sword”. . . . .With her teachings she will cut through your believes and turn everything bitter! It will create confusion and in the end you will wonder after her teachings (Rev 13:3).
4) “Her feet go down to death. Her steps lay hold to death, her steps lay hold to the grave.” . . . . Following this church will end up in death and in the grave! Eternal death awaits you. Now, turning back.
5) “She does not consider the path of life” . . . . . .Life is found with YAHUAH! Her teaching does not take you to YAHUAH, it leads to the grave.
6) “Her ways are unstable – you do not know it” . . . . .To be part of something which looks truth worthy and strong, will only fail when it is been tested. The same with this church – with YAHUAH’s second coming it become unstable and you will NEVER know it, until it is to late.
i)) So the Wisdom of YAHUAH warns by saying: “Do not turn away from the Words of My mouth”. . . . . .If the Words from Scripture is the Words of YAHUAH? What will His mouth be? Would it not be Scripture itself? Wisdom says “DO NOT TURN AWAY FROM THE WORDS OF MY MOUTH”. Hold on to the teachings of the Wisdom which is given throughout the pages of Scripture.
ii)) So the Wisdom of YAHUAH continue by saying: “KEEP YOUR WAY FAR FROM HER, AND DO NOT COME NEAR THE DOOR OF HER HOUSE”. . . . . . .This is a BIG problem!!!!! Why? Because she is the MOTHER of ALL the WHORES of the world! She is already in your church!
Question: When is a woman classified as a whore?
Answer: When she turn away from her husband and turn (having sex) to (with) another man or men.
YAHUAH is our husband, right? If a person or church starts to worship another deity, it is considered that he/she is whoring around [with other gods], because he (man or woman) turn to another deity and away from YAHUAH.
Now, you are part of a church who drunken from the golden cup which are in the hand of the woman which are on the back of the beast (Revelation 17). The wine from that cup is the “sweet talked teaching” of the strange woman. All churches today has something to do with this corrupt church (the mother church). The doctrine they teach are twisted in to the false doctrines of this woman.
iii)) Who is this church?
The Mouth of YAHUAH give us the following answer: “the woman was dressed in purple and scarlet [coloured robes], and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls” (Revelation 17:4). Friends, their are only ONE CHURCH which are dressed according to these description.
ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH or CATHOLIC CHURCH
You who worship within the house of this woman are described as follows: “Lest you give your splendour to others, and your years to one who is cruel; lest strangers be filled with your strength, and your labour go to the house of a foreigner. Then you shall howl in your latter end, when your flesh and your body are consumed, and shall say, ‘How i have hated discipline, and my heart has despised reproof!” (Proverbs 5:9-12).
Friends, hear the foretold warnings of the wisdom, “I have not heeded reproof! And I have not inclined my ear to those who instructed me! In a little while i was in all evil, in the midst of an assembly and a congregation.” (Proverbs 5:13-14) “For why should you, my son, be captivated by a strange woman, and embrace the bosom of a foreigner?” (Proverbs 5:20).
Question: What do you found out of the bosom of a woman?
Answer: Milk and Food!! Right?
The church is supposed to feed the nations of YAHUAH, “Why should you be captivated by a strange woman?”
“The ways of man is before the Eyes of YAHUAH, and He considers all his paths. The wicked is entrapped in his own wickednesses, and he is caught in the cords of his own sin.” (Proverbs 5:21-22).
BUT THERE IS HOPE, FRIENDS.
IF YOU ONLY LISTEN TO THE WORDS FROM THE MOUTH OF YAHUAH!
For He is saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. Because her sin have piled up to reach the heaven, and GOD has remembered her unrighteousness.” (Revelation 18:4-5).