CAN YOU SEE THE RESULT OF THE SUM MENSIONED IN THE FOLLOWING VERSES?
Let me explain:
ANCIENT SCRIPTURAL DOCTRINE:
+[+]+ = The Sum of [1+1] = 2
 = [discipline]
[+] = YAHUAH (YAHUAH is a Specific Mighty One. HE is “HE WHO EXIST from beginning – HE has no beginning and No end – HE was not Created!!!!) –> NOTE THAT [+] is NOT God – For God could be any deity.
 = [Love]
SUM = Didcipline + YAHUAH + Love
RESULT = Proverb 3:11-12.
MODERN SCRIPTURAL DOCTRINE:
 = Disciple
 = Love
SUM = [Discipline]+[Love]
RESULT = Discipled Love as Gods.
IF YOU REMOVE THE NAME OF YAHUAH OUT OF SCRIPTURE, and
REPLACE YAHUAH WITH “GOD”, APPLY THEN THIS BELIEF INTO YOUR LIFE AND BIBLES – THEN THE END RESULT WILL LOOK AS FOLLOWS:
 = Discipline
[+] = God
 = Love
SUM = Disciple+God+Love
RESULT = Disciplined Loved God. Satan [your God] saying: “You are created in the image of YAHUAH and you are now like God (Gen 1:26). And because you are now like God; all blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be upon you for ever and ever (Revelation 7:12). You shall be priest of God [Satan] and of Christ [Christna] and you shall reign as Gods with God for a 1000 years (Revelation 20:6; Revelation 20:7-8)!”
A Christian is he/she who love their neighbours and God, but the will NOT hesitate to curse his/her neighbour, hate him; left him on street; steal from him; slept with his wife or her husband; or murder him. We became lovers of war and ourselves, etc! Our action as Christians is the result of crime.
We say and teach:
— “IT’S ALL ABOUT LOVE BABY”,
— “RAPE YOU CHILDREN, BECAUSE YOU LOVE THEM!”
— “I LOVE MYSELF AND THEREFORE I WILL DO TO YOU AS I WANT YOU TO DO TO ME”.
This is a SICK and LOST concept – But It’s true! The God IN the Modern Scripture (Bible) is our Lord, he is “the Lord” and we a pledged to keep “our Lord’s Day”. Saturday is the 7th day of this God and Sunday is the day when God’s son risen from death, therefore we kept Sunday as “the Lord’s Day”.
JEREMIAH 6:16 [IS A REMINDER TO THE FOLLOWERS AND BELIEVERS OF YAHUAH our YAHUSHA ha’MASHIAH, THE TRUE MIGHTY ONE – GOD!]
JEREMIAH 6:16 advice us to turn to the old paths where the Good Way is, and to walk in it (note not on it), where we will find rest for ourselves.
YAHUSHA is that Rest, for the ANCIENT SCRIPTURE (Ancient is the time before the Modern time) says:
“At that time YAHUSHA responding, said. . . . .’Come to Me, all you who labour and are burdened, and I shall give you rest. Take My yoke (Law) upon you and learn from Me, for I am meek and humble in heart, and you shall find rest for your beings. For My yoke (Law) is gentle and My burden is light.” (MattithYahu 11:25-30).
“YAHUSHA said to him, ‘I AM the Way, and the Truth, and the Hai. No one comes to the FATHER except through Me.” (Yohanan 14:6).
But what teach the RUAH ha’QODESH us through the verses of Proverb 2:13-35?
I can give you the answer, but you will ONLY understand that which YAHUAH allows it to understand. You need the RUAH QODESH or HOLY SPIRIT to understand, to hear and to see.
So pray to YAHUAH to allow for you to understand the VALUE of Proverbs 3 and entire Scripture.
To understand what the PRICELESS TREASURE OF YAHUAH WISDOM is, you need YAHUAH’s wisdom to understand! The SUM and RESULT of YAHUAH’S teaching can only be understand via the RUAH QODESH Himself.
You do not need another human beings to explain to you what the WILL OF YAHUAH is!
YAHUSHA make this clear when He said:
1) “If you love Me, you shall guard My Commands. And. .” (Yohanan 14:15)
2) “I shall ask the FATHER, and He shall give you another Helper, to stay with you forever. .” (Yohanan 14:16)
3) “the RUAH (Breath) of the TRUTH” (Yohanan 14:17
THE RUAH OF TRUTH IS THE HELPER WHICH THE FATHER SENDS, HE IS THE RUAH QODESH (HOLY BREATH or HOLY SPIRIT).
4) “He stays with you and be in you.” (Yohanan 14:17)
5) “I shall not leave you orphans – I am coming to you.” (Yohanan 14:18).
YAHUAH SENDS ANOTHER HELPER, BUT YAHUSHA FIRST NEED TO BE OUT OF THE PICTURE. THEN YAHUAH SAYS “I AM COMING TO YOU”.
6) “He who possesses My Commands and guards them, it is he who love Me.” (Yohanan 14:21)
7) “And he who loves Me shall be loved by My FATHER, and. . .”
8) “I shall love him” (Yohanan 14:21)
9) I shall “manifest Myself to him.” (Yohanan 14:21)
IF YOU LOVE YAHUSHA, YOU WILL KEEP HIS COMMANDS. IF YOU KEEP HIS COMMANDS, YAHUSHA SHALL MANIFEST HIMSELF [WHICH IS IN THE FATHER] TO YOU.
9) “the Helper, the RUAH ha’QODESH, whom the FATHER shall send in My NAME (in the NAME of SALVATION)” (Yohanan 14:26)
10) “He (RUAH QODESH) shall teach you all, and. .” (Yohanan 14:26)
11) He “Remind you of all that I said to you” (Yohanan 14:26)
12) “He shall reprove the world concerning sin” (Yohanan 16:8) “because they do not believe in Me” (Yohanan 16:9)
13) He shall reprove the world “concerning righteousness” (Yohanan 16:8) “because I go to My FATHER and you see Me no more” (Yohanan 16:9)
14) He shall reprove the world “concerning judgment” (Yohanan 16:8) “because the ruler of this world is judged.” (Yohanan 16:9).
WHEN YOU RECEIVE THE RUAH HA’QODESH,
HE SHALL GUIDE YOU INTO ALL TRUTH.
15) “He shall not speak from Himself, but whatever He hears He shall speak” (Yohanan 16:13)
16) “He shall announce to you what is to come” (Yohanan 16:13)
17) “He shall esteem Me, for He shall take of what is Mine and announce it to you.” (Yohanan 16:13).
IF YOU WANT THE TRUTH, ASK IT FROM YAHUAH IN THE NAME OF SALVATION (YAHUSHA), SON OF YAHUAH (Yohanan 16:23).
So friends, if you want WISDOM and UNDERSTANDING ask it from YAHUAH in the NAME of YAHUSHA (SALVATION) and He shall give it to you.
“As many as received Him, to them He gave the authority to become children of God, to those believing in His NAME, who was born, NOT OF BLOOD NOT THE DESIRE OF FLESH NOR OF THE DESIRE OF MAN, but of YAH (God the FATHER)!
Read through Proverbs 3:13-35 and listen to the RUAH QODESH for understanding.