“For if we sin purposely after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a slaughter offering for sins, but some fearsome anticipation of judgment, and a fierce fire which is about to consume the opponents.”
What is sin?
They define sin as:
Sin is a bad deed or wrong doing. It is abusing your position, and goes against the will of Yahu
Nine kinds of sin and there definitions:
Definitions of different kind of sins:
– A feeling of deep pleasure or satisfaction derived from one’s own achievements, the achievements of one’s close associates, or from qualities or possessions that are widely admired
Synonym: pleasure, delight, gratification, fulfilment, satisfaction, sense of achievement, etc.
– Consciousness of one’s own dignity
Synonym: self-esteem, dignity, honour, self-respect, ego, self-worth, self-image, self-identity, self-regard, pride in oneself, pride in one’s abilities, belief in one’s worth, faith in oneself, etc.
– Be especially proud of (a particular quality or skill)
Synonym: be proud of, be proud of oneself for, take pride in, take satisfaction in, congratulate oneself on, flatter oneself on, preen oneself on, pat oneself on the back for, revel in, glory in, delight in, exult in, rejoice in, triumph over, feel self-satisfied about, vaunt, boast about, brag about, crow about, gloat over, archaic pique herself oneself on/in
– Excessive pride in oneself or one’s achievements; excessive vanity
– Spiritual or mental sloth; apathy
– A feeling of discontented or resentful longing aroused by someone else’s possessions, qualities, or luck
Synonym: jealousy, enviousness, covetousness, desire, resentment, resentfulness, bitterness, discontent, spite
– Desire to have a quality, possession, or other desirable things belonging to (someone else)
Synonym: be envious of, be jealous of; begrudge, grudge, be resentful of
noun: Literary – Humorous
– Extreme anger
Synonym: anger, rage, fury, annoyance, indignation, outrage, pique, spleen, chagrin, vexation, exasperation, dudgeon, high dudgeon, hot temper, bad temper, bad mood, ill humour, irritation, irritability, crossness, displeasure, etc.
– Reluctance to work or make an effort; laziness
Synonym: laziness, idleness, indolence, slothfulness, inactivity, inertia, sluggishness, apathy, accidie, listlessness, lassitude, passivity, lethargy, etc.
– Intense and selfish desire for something, especially wealth, power, or food.
Synonym:1) Avarice, acquisitiveness, covetousness, rapacity, graspingness, cupidity, avidity, possessiveness, materialism, mercenariness, etc.
2) Gluttony, avidity, ravenousness, voraciousness, voracity, insatiability, intemperance, over consumption, self-indulgence, etc.
3) Desire, urge, need, appetite, hunger, craving, longing, yearning, hankering, thirst, avidity, eagerness, enthusiasm, impatience
– Habitual greed or excess in eating
Synonym: greed, greediness, overeating, over consumption, binge eating, polphagia, hyperphagia, gulosity, etc.
– Strong sexual desire
Synonym: sexual desire, sexual appetite, sexual longing, sexual passion, lustfulness, ardour, desire, passion, libido, sex drive, sexuality, etc.
– Have strong sexual desire of someone
Synonym: desire, be consumed with desire for, find sexually attractive, find sexy, crave, covet, want, wish for, long for, yearn for, hunger for, thirst for, ache for, etc.
The above mentioned types of sin is a summary of all 667 kinds of sins mentioned in Scripture, but the purposely sin and sin against the RUACH ha’QODESH has the greatest long-term effect on someone relationship with YAHUAH YAHUSHA ha’Mashiah.
Purposely Sin, what is it all about?
The RUACH ha’QODESH teach us that, “For if we sin purposely after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a slaughter offering for sins, but some fearsome anticipation of judgment and a fierce fire which is about to consume the opponents” Ibrim 10:26-27.
What is the result of purposely (intentional) sin?
“For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the gift of the shamayim, and have become partakers of the RUACH ha’QODESH, and have tasted the good Word of YAHUAH and the powers of the age to come, and fall away, to renew them again to repentance – having impaled for themselves the Ben of YAHUAH again, and put Him to open shame” Ibrim 6:4-6.
Intentional or purposely sin cause that you make fun of the impalement of YAHUSHA ha’Mashiah.
Ibrim 10:29 “He…who has trampled the Běn of YAHUAH underfoot, counted the blood of the Covenant by which he was qadosh as common, and insulted the RUACH of favour.”
There 3 transgressions which are to expensive to pay:
1. To despise the Son of YAHUAH
2. To find the blood of the Covenant unimportant
3. To insult the RUACH ha’QODESH
4. To grieve the RUACH ha’QODESH
This explain Scripture:
1. To despise the Son of YAHUAH:
“It is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the gift of the shamayim, and have become partakers of the RUACHha’QODESH, and have tasted the good Word of YAHUAH and the powers of the age to come. And fall away, to renew the again to repentance – having impaled for themselves the Ben of YAHUAH again, and put Him to open shame. For if we sin purposely after we have received the knowledge of truth, there no longer remains a slaughter offering for sin, but some fearsome anticipation of judgment, and a fierce fire which is about to consume the opponents” Ibrim 6:4-6; 10:26-27.
2. To find the blood of the Covenant unimportant:
“And the Yahu of peace who brought up our YAHUAH YAHUSHA from the dead, that great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting Covenant. This is the Covenant that I shall make with them after those days, giving My Laws into their hearts, and in their minds I shall write them. By that desire we have been qadosh through the offering of the body of YAHUSHA ha’Mashiah once for all” Ibrim 13:20; 10:16; 10:10.
3. To insult the RUACH ha’QODESH:
“This I say to you, all sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven men, and whatever blasphemies they speak, but the blasphemy against the RUACH ha’QODESH has no forgiveness forever, bur is subject to everlasting judgment” MattithYahu 12:31 and Marqos 3:28-29.
4. To grieve the RUACH ha’QODESH:
“[To] suppress the Truth in unrighteousness…Although they knew Yahu, they did not esteem Him as Yahu…Change the esteem of the incorruptible Yahu into the likeness of an image of corruptible man…Change the truth of Yahu into falsehood, and worshipped and served was was created rather than the Creator” Romiyim 1:18, 21, 23, 25.