(The Set-Apart Place/Tabernacle)
The duty of the Mediator:
Ibrim 9:11 “Mashiah, having become a Kohěn ha’Gadol of the coming good, through the greater and more perfect Tent not made with hands, that is, not of this creation.”
Ibrim 9:12 “[He] entered into the QODESH Miqdash once for all, not with blood of goats and calves, but with His own blood, having obtained everlasting redemption.”
Ibrim 9:13-14 For if the blood of bulls and goats and the ashes of a heifer, sprinkling the defiled, makes qadosh for the cleansing of the flesh, how much more shall the blood of ha’Mashiah, who through the everlasting RUACH offered Himself unblemished to YAHUAH, cleanse your conscience from dead works to serve the living Yahu.”
Let understand the function of a Mediator:
- “[YAHUSHA] is also Mediator of a better Covenant, which was constituted on better promises” Ibrim 8:6.
What was the purpose of the veil which was between the Most QODESH and the Miqdash (The Set-apart place/Sanctuary?
- “And you shall make a veil of blue and purple and scarlet, and fine woven linen, the work of a skilled workman, made with kerubim. And you shall hang the veil from the hooks, and shall bring the ark of Witness there, behind the veil. And the veil shall make a separation from you between QODESH and the Most QODESH Place” Shemoth 26:31-33.
- “The veil of covering” Shemoth 35:12; 39:34.
- “Placed the veil of covering to screen off the ark of Witness” Shemoth 40:21.
- “They shall take down the covering veil and cover the ark of Witness with it” Bemidbar 4:5.
- “Having boldness to enter into the Miqdash by the blood of YAHUSHA, by a new and living way which He instituted for us, through the veil, that is, His flesh, and a Kohěn ha’Gadol over the House of YAHUAH, let us draw near with a true heart in completeness of belief, having our hearts sprinkled from a wicked conscience and our bodies washed with clean water” Ibrim 10:19-22.
The veil of the Mishkan was torn from top to bottom…” MattithYahu 27:51.
The duties of our Kohěn ha’Gadol (High Priest) – YAHUSHA ha’Mashiah:
- “For where a covenant is, it is necessary for the death of the covenanted one to be established. For a covenant over those dead is firm, since it is never valid while the covenanted one is living. Therefore not even the first was instituted without blood” Ibrim 9:16-18
- “The veil of the Mishkan was torn in two. And [He] crying out with a loud voice, YAHUSHA said, ‘Father, into Your hands I commit My RUACH.’ And having said this, He breathed His last [breath and died]” Luqas 23:45.
- “Mashiah, having become a Kohěn ha’Gadol of the coming good, through the greater and more perfect Tent not made with hands, that is , not of this creation, entered into the QODESH Miqdash once for all, not with the blood of goats and calves, but with His own blood, having obtained everlasting redemption” Ibrim 9:11-12.
YAHUSHA’s death cause that YAHUAH torn the Veil of Covering into two, and therefore opened the path to the Most High QODESH Place, for those serving within the QODESH place. 1 Kěpha 2:9 declares YAHUAH, “You sre a chosen race, a royal kehunnah (priesthood), a QODESH nation, a people for a possession” – Those believers whom serve YAHUAH YAHUSHA in the QODESH place can no move freely to the Father, through the Mediator, and ask YAHUAH Father anything in Name of YAHUAH YAHUSHA HA’MASHIAH.
- “If the blood of bulls and goats and the ashes of a heifer sprinkling the defiled, makes qadosh for the cleansing of the flesh, how much more shall the blood of ha’Mashiah, who through the everlasting RUACH offered Himself unblemished to YAHUAH, cleanse your conscience from dead works to serve the living Yahu” Ibrim 9:13-14?
- “And because of this He is the Mediator of a Renewed Covenant, so that, death having taken place for redemption of the transgressions under the first Covenant, those who are called might receive the promise of the everlasting inheritance” Ibrim 9:15
Redemption of the transgressions under the first Covenant…receive the promise of the everlasting inheritance
The promise [to] those who are called:
- Ibrim 3:1 says, “Therefore, QODESH brothers, partakers of the calling of the shamayim, closely consider the Emissary and Kohěn ha’Gadol of our confession, Mashiah YAHUSHA”
The calling of the shamayim:
- Ibrim 3:14 telling us, “We have become partakers of Mashiah if we hold fast the beginning of our trust firm to the end.”
- Ibrim 9:24 telling us, “Mashiah has not entered into a Miqdash made by hand – figures of the true – but into the shamayim itself, now to appear in the presence of YAHUAH on our behalf.”
Appear in the presence of YAHUAH on our behalf:
- Ibrim 9:25 is telling us, “YAHUSHA should [NOT} offer Himself often, as the kohen ha’gadol enters into the Miqdash year by year”
- Ibrim 9:26 is telling us, “YAHUSHA has appeared once for all at the end of the ages to putaway sin by the offering of Himself”
The end of the ages:
- Ibrim 10:12-13 teaching me that, “He having offered one slaughter offering for sins for all time, sat down at the right hand of YAHUAH, waiting from that time onward until His enemies are made a footstool for His feet.”
Offered one slaughter offering for sins for all time:
- 1 Yohanan 3:5 saying to us, “”
- Ibrim 9:27-28a saying to us, “As it awaits men to die once, and after this the judgment, so also, ha’Mashiah, having been offered once to bear the sins of many”
- Ibrim 9:28b saying to us, “[Ha’Mashiah] shall appear a second time, apart from sin, to those waiting for Him, unto deliverance.”
Let see just what are the RUACH ha’QODESH meant by saying, “cleanse your conscience from dead work”:
- Galatiyim 5:19:21 teach us, “The works of the flesh are well-known, which are: Adultery, whoring, uncleanness, indecency, idolatry, drug sorcery, hatred, quarrels, jealousies, fits of rage, selfish ambitions, dissensions, factions, envy, murder, drunkenness, wild parties, and the like – of which I forewarn you, even as I also said before, that those who practise such as these shall not inherit the reign of Yahu.”
- Qolasim 3:5-8 teach us, “Therefore put to death your members which are on the earth: whoring, uncleanness, passion, evil desire and greed of gain, which is idolatry. Because of these the wrath of Yahu is coming upon the sons of disobedience, in which you also once walked when you lived in them. But now, also put off all these: displeasure, wrath, evil, blasphemy, filthy talk from your mouth.”
- Eph’siyim 5:3-5 teach us, “But whoring and all uncleanness, or greed of gain, let it not even be named among you, as is proper among Qodeshim – neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor coarse jesting, which are not fitting, but rather thanksgiving. For this you know, that no one who whores, nor unclean one, nor one greedy of gain, who is an idolater, has any inheritance in the reign of Mashiah and YAHUAH.”
- Eph’siyim 4:17-19 teach us, “You should no longer walk as the gentiles walk, in the futility of their mind, having been darkened in their understanding, having been estranged from the hai of Yahu, because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the hardness of their heart, who, having became callous, have given themselves up to indecency, to work all uncleanness with greediness.”
- 1 Timotiyos 1:9-10 teach us, “Knowing this: that Torah is not laid down for a righteous being, but for the lawless and unruly, for the wicked and for sinners, for the wrong-doers and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers, for those who whore, for sodomites, for kidnappers, for lairs, for perjurers, and for whatever else that is contrary to sound teaching”
- 1 Kěpha 4:3-4 teach us, “We have done the desire of gentiles, having walked in indecencies, lusts, drunkenness, orgies, wild parties, and abominable idolatries, in which they are surprised that you do not run with them in the same of those behaviour, blaspheming”
- Ya’aqob 3:14-16 teach us, “If you have bitter jealousy and self-seeking in your hearts, do not boast against and lie against the truth. This is not the wisdom coming down from above, but it is early, unspiritual, demonic. For where jealousy and self-seeking are, there is confusion and every foul deed.”
- Hazon 21:8 teach us, “The cowardly, and untrustworthy, and abominable, and murderers, and those who whore, and drug sorcerers, and idolaters, and all the false”
- Hazon 22:15 teach us, “The dogs and those who enchant with drugs, and those who whore, and the murderers, and the idolaters, and all who love and do falsehood.”
Cleanse your conscience:
- Eph’siyim 2:5 teach us, “We were dead in trespasses, YAHUAH made us alive together with Mashiah – by favour you have been saved – [He] raised us up together, and made us sit together in the shamayim in Mashiah YAHUSHA, in order to show in the coming ages the exceeding riches of [YAHUAH’s] favour in kindness toward us in Mashiah YAHUSHA.”
- Titus 2:14 is saying, “Who gave Himself for us, to redeem us from all lawlessness and to cleanse for Himself a people, a possession, ardent for good works.”
- Ibrim 10:22 is saying, “Let us draw near with a true heart nin completeness of belief, having our hearts sprinkled from a wicked conscience and our bodies washed with clean water.”
- Hazon 1:5 is saying, “YAHUSHA ha’Mashiah, the trustworthy witness, the first-born from the dead, and the Ruler of the Sovereign of the earth. To Him who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood.”
- Eph’siyim 5:6-12 teach us, “Let no one deceive you with empty word words, for because of these the wrath of YAHUAH comes upon the sons of disobedience. Therefore do not become partakes with them. For you were once darkness, but now, light in YAHUAH. Walk as children of light – for the fruit of the RUACH is in all goodness, and righteousness, and truth – proving what is well-pleasing to YAHUAH. And have no fellowship with the fruitless works of darkness, but rather reprove them. For it is a shame even top speak of what is done by them in secret.”
Within the Renewed Covenant:
YAHUSHA ha’Mashiah is the veil within the Miqdash or Mishkan.
YAHUSHA ha’Mashiah is the Mediator between YAHUAH and us.
YAHUSHA ha’Mashiah is the go-between/Mediator, which stands between the Love toward YAHUAH and Love toward your neighbour.