“The Torah having a shadow of good to come, and not the image itself of the matters, was never able to make perfect those who draw near with the same slaughter offerings which they offer continually year by year.”
The Torah having a shadow of good to come:
- Qolasim 2:16-17 explains to us that, “Let no one therefore judge you in eating or in drinking, or in respect of a Festival or a new moon or Sabbathoth (Sabbaths) – which are a shadow of what is to come – but the Body of ha’Mashiah.”
The Body of ha’Mashiah:
- Qolasim 2:9-10 explains to us that, “In Him dwells all the completeness of the Almighty bodily, and you have been made complete in Him, who is the Head of all principalities and authority.”
- Ibrim 10:2-4 explains to us that, “Otherwise, would they not have ceased to be offered: because those who served, once cleansed, would have had no more consciousness of sins. But in those is a reminder of sins year by year. For it is impossible for blood of bulls and goats to take away sins.”
- Ibrim 10:5-6 explains to us that, “Therefore coming into the world, He says, ‘Slaughtering and meat offerings You did not desire, but a body You have prepared for Me. In burnt offerings even for sin You did not delight.”
- [With His] coming into the world:
- Ibrim 1:6 explaining “And when YAHUAH brings the First-Born into the world, He says, ‘Let all the messengers of YAHUAH do reverence to Him.’”
A body You have prepared for Me:
- Ibrim 10:10 explaining “By that desire we have been qadosh through the offering of the body of YAHUSHA ha’Mashiah once for all.”
- Ibrim 10:9-10 explaining “The YAHUSHA said, ‘See, I come to do Your desire, O YAHUAH.’ He takes away the first to establish the second. By that desire we have been qadosh through the offering of the body of YAHUSHA ha’Mashiah once for all.”
- We have been qadosh through the offering:
- Yohanan 17:19 explains “And for them I qadosh (set-apart/sanctify) Myself, so that they too might be qadosh in truth.”
- The body of YAHUSHA ha’Mashiah:
- Yohanan 6:51 explains “I (YAHUSHA) am the living bread which came down out of the shamayim. If anyone eats of this bread, he shall live forever. And indeed, the bread that I shall give is My Flesh, which I shall give for the hai of the world.”
- Once for all:
- Romiyim 6:9-10 explains “Knowing that Mashiah having been raised from the dead, dies no more – death no longer rules over Him For in that He died, He died to sin once for all; but in that He lives, He lives to Yahu”
- Ibrim 7:26-27 explains “For it was fitting that we should have such a Kohěn ha’Gadol (High Priest) – kind, innocent, undefiled, having been separated from sinners, and exalted above the shamayim, who does not need, as those kohenim ha’gadolim, to offer up slaughter offerings day by day, first for His own sins and then for those of the people, for this He did once for all when He offered up Himself.”
- Ibrim 10:12-13 explains the Body of Mashiah, “YAHUSHA, having offered one slaughter offering for sins for all time, sat dwn at the right hand of YAHUAH, waiting from that time onward until His enemies are made a footstool for His feet.”
Until His enemies are made a footstool for His feet:
- 1 Qorin’tiyim 15:25 explains “For He has to reign until He has put all enemies under His feet.”
- Eph’siyim 1:22-23 explains “And YAHUAH put all under His feet, and gave Him to be head over all, to the assembly, which is His Body, the completeness of Him who fills all in all.”
- Ibrim 2:8-9 explains “You have put all nin subjection inder his feet.’ For in that He put all in subjection under him, He left naught that is not subjected to him. But now we do not yet see all subjected to him. But we do see Him who was made for a little while lower than the messengers, YAHUSHA, because of the suffering of death crowned with esteem and respect, that by the favour of Yahu He should taste death for everyone.”
- Ibrim 10:14 explains “For by one offering He has perfected for all time those who are being qadosh.”
- Ibrim 10:15 explains “The RUACH ha’QODESH also witnessed to us”
The RUACHha’QODESH also witnessed to us:
- Ibrim 3:7-8 explains “Therefore, as the RUACH ha’QODESH says, ‘Today, if you hear His voice, do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion, in the day of trail in the wilderness”
- Ibrim 10:16 explains “This is the Covenant that I shall make with them after those days, says YAHUAH, giving My Laws into their hearts, and in their minds I shall write them.”
- Ibrim 10:17 explains “Their sins and their lawlessnesses I shall remember no more.”
Their sins and their lawlessnesses YAHUAH shall remember no more:
We has witnessed that we will receive the Renewed Covenant the same time when we received the RUACH ha’QODESH. Through Ibrim 10:17 and Ibrim 8:12, YAHUAH said “because I have forgive their unrighteousness, and their sins and their lawlessnesses I shall no longer remember [them].”
What sins and lawlessnesses will YAHUAH forgive and remember NO MORE? And, what about sin and my lawlessnesses which I may commit after I have been redeemed? How does YAHUAH feel about sin? Does He allow us to continue in our wicked lifestyle? These are questions you and I need to understand: we need to understand what the RUACH of YAHUAH teaches us, and not what the words of man teach.
The Old Testament, from Berěshith/Genesis to NehemYahu is building up to the greatest event of all time, the coming of the Mashiah. The Mashiah was the turning point of Yisra’ĕl and “as many as received Him, to them YAHUAH gave the authority to become children of Yahu, to those believing in His Name” (Yohanan 1:12) – All that “were born, not of blood nor of the desire of flesh nor of the desire of man, but of Yahu” (Yohanan 1:13). Throughout history, as mention in the Old Testament, we witnessed that YAHUAH choose a nation to become His chosen group of people, but they did not except His invitation and transgresses against YAHUAH and His Commands. Thus said YAHUAH to His people, ‘they have loved to wander, they have not restrained their feet,’ therefore YAHUAH has not accepted them, now He remembers their wickedness and their sins” (YirmeYahu 14:10).Dawid and may others, prayed these prayer, “Do not remember the sins of my youth, and my transgressions; according to Your kindness remember me, for your goodness’ sake, O YAHUAH. Good and straight is YAHUAH; therefore He teaches sinners in the Way. He guides the meek ones in Right-Ruling, and He teaches the meek ones His way. All the paths of YAHUAH are kindness and truth, to those who guard His Covenant and His Witnesses. For Your Name’s sake, O YAHUAH, You shall pardon my wickedness, though it is great” (Tehillim 25:7).
YAHUAH, as many time proven, answered “I, I am He who blots out your transgressions for My own sake, and remember your sins no more” (YeshaYahu 43:2). YAHUAH said, “See, the days are coming, when I shall make a new Covenant with the house of Yisra’ĕl and with the house of Yahudah, not like the Covenant I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Mitsrayim, My Covenant which they broke, though I was a husband to them. For this is the Covenant I shall make with the house of Yisra’ĕl after those days: I shall put My Torah in their inward parts, and write it on their hearts. And I shall be their Yahu, and they shall be My people. And no longer shall they teach, each one his neighbour, and each one his brother, saying, ‘Know YAHUAH,’ for they shall all know Me, form the least to them to the greatest of them,’ declares YAHUAH. ‘For I shall forgive their wickedness, and remember their sin no more” (YirmeYahu 31:31-34).
Transgression of the Torah is punishable by death, but YAHUAH’s love and kindness is greater. He worked out a plan to send His beloved Son to become the Pesah Lamb, which Yisra’ĕl will slaughter for their sins. YAHUSHA ha’Mashiah become our Kohěn Ha’Gadol and took His own blood into the Most High QODESH place [which was made not by hand,] as the “Prize” of forgiveness. This great thing YAHUSHA did took all Yisra’ĕl sins away, all depts. where paid by the blood of the Lamb of YAHUAH – Yisra’ĕl had no sins.
“Drawing near to YAHUAH YAHUSHA, a living Stone – you also, as living stones, are being built up, a spiritual house, a QODESH kehunnah, to offer up spiritual slaughter offerings acceptable to YAHUAH through YAHUSHA ha’Mashiah” (1 Kěpha 2:4-5). YAHUAH made a New Covenant with the house of Yisra’ĕl, after those days; YAHUAH says, “I shall give My Laws in their mind, and I shall write them on their hearts, and I shall be their Yahu, and they shall be My people. And they shall by no means teach each one his neighbour, and each one his brother, saying, ‘Know YAHUAH,’ because they (Yisra’ĕl) all shall know Me, from the least to the greatest of them. Because I shall forgive their unrighteousness, and their sins and their lawlessnesses I shall no longer remember” (Ibrim 8:10-12).
The Good News was told to all world, but only a few has except it. They are called, “a chosen race, a royal kehunnah, a QODESH nation, a people for a possession” (1 Kěpha 2:9). A people of possession, because I shall forgive their unrighteousness, and their sins and their lawlessnesses I shall no longer remember” (Ibrim 8:12).
- Ibrim 10:19-20 explains “So, brothers, having boldness to enter into the Miqdash by the blood of YAHUSHA, by a new and living way which He institutes for us, through the veil, that is, His flesh.”
Having boldness to enter into the Miqdash by the blood of YAHUSHA:
- Ibrim 8:1-2 teaches “We have a Kohěn ha’Gadol, who is seated at the right hand of the throne of the Greatness in the shamayim, and who serves in the Miqdash and of the true Tent (Mishkan), which YAHUAH put up, and not men.”
The true Tent (Mishkan):
- Ibrim 9:24 explains “For Mashiah has not entered into a Miqdash made by hand – figures of the true – but into the shamayim itself, now to appear in the presence of YAHUAH on our behalf.”
- A Miqdash made by hand:
- “Mashiah, having become a Kohěn ha’Gadol of the coming good, through the greater and more perfect Tent not made with hands, that is, not of this creation” Ibrim 9:11.
- “’Wed heard YAHUSHA saying, ‘I shall destroy the Mishkan that is made with hands, and within three days I shall build another made without hands’” Marqos 14:58.
- “And this is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their works were wicked. For everyone who is practising evil hates the Light and doesn not come to the Light, lest his works should be exposed. But the one doing the truth comes to the light, so that his works are clearly seen, that they have been wrought in Yahu” Yohanan 2:19-21.
- Figures of the true:
- “The RUACH ha’QODESH signifying this, that the way into the QODESH Miqdash was not yet made manifest while the first Tent has a standing, which was a parable for the present time in which both gifts and slaughterings are offered which are unable to perfect the one serving…But Mashiah, having become a Kohěn ha’Gadol of the coming good, through the greater and more perfect Tent not made with hands, that is, not of this creation, entered into the QODESH Miqdash once for all, not with the blood of goats and calves, but with His own blood, having obtained everlasting redemption” Ibrim 9:9-12.
- “It was necessary, then, that the copies of the ones of the shamayim should be cleansed with these, but the ones of the shamayim themselves with better slaughter offerings than these. For Mashiah has not entered into a Miqdash made by hand…” Ibrim 9:23-24.
- But into the shamayim itself:
- “In these last days YAHUAH spoken to us by the Ben, whom He has appointed heir of all, through whom also He made the ages, who being the brightness of the esteem and the exact representation of His substance, and sustaining all by the Word of His power, having made a cleansing of our sins through Himself, sat down at the right hand of the Greatness on high, having became so much better than the messengers, as He has inherited a more excellent Name than them” Ibrim 1:3.
- “YAHUSHA has entered as a forerunner for us, having become Kohěn ha’Gadol forever according to the order of Malkitsedeq” Ibrim 6:20.
- “For it [is] fitting that we should have such a Kohěnha’Gadol – kind, innocent, undefiled, having been separated from sinners, and exalted above the shamayim, who does not need, as those kohenim ha’gadolim, to offer up slaughter offerings day by day, first for His own sins and then for those of the people, for this He did once for all when He offered up Himself” Ibrim 7:26-27.
- “[The earthly Miqdash] serve a copy and shadow of the shamayim” Ibrim 8:5.
- “The Princely Leader and Perfecter of our belief, YAHUSHA, who for thejoy that was put before Him endured the stake, having despised the shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of YAHUAH” Ibrim 12:2.
- “You have ascended on high, You have led captivity captive, You have received gifts among men, and even the rebellious, that Yahu Yah might dwell” Tehillim 68:18.
- “After YAHUSHA had spoken to them, He was received up into the shamayim, and sat down at the right hand of YAHUAH” Marqos 16:19.
- “And it came to be, while He barak them, that He was parted from them and was taken up into the shamayim” Luqas 24:51.
- “The Běn of Adam going up where He was before” Yohanan 6:62.
- “Who the shamayim needs to receive until the times of restoration of all” Ma’asěh 3:21.
- “YAHUAH raised YAHUSHA from the dead and seated at YAHUAH’s right hand in the shamayim, far above all rule and authority and power and mastery, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in that which is to come. And He put all under His feet, and gave Him to be head over all, to the assembly” Eph’siyim 1:20-22.
- “YAHUSHA Himself gave some as emissaries, and some as nebi’im, and some as evangelists, and some as shepherds and teachers for the perfecting of the Qodeshim, to the work of service to a building up the Body of ha’Mashiah, until we all come to the unity of the belief and of the knowledge of Ben of YAHUAH, to a perfect man, to the measure of the statue of the completeness of Mashiah” Eph’siyim 4:8-11.
- Appear in the presence of YAHUAH on our behalf:
- “YAHUSHA is able to save completely those who draw near to YAHUAH through Him, ever living to make intercession for them” Ibrim 7:25.
- “He showed me Yahoshua the kohěn ha’gadol standing before the messenger of YAHUAH, ha’satan standing at his right hand to be an adversary to him” ZekarYahu 3:1. (Yahuoshua is the antitype of YAHUSHA)
- “Who shall bring any charge against Yahu’s chosen ones? It is Yahu who is declaring right. Who is he who is condemning? It is ha’Mashiah who died, and furthermore is also raised up, who is also at the right hand of YAHUAH, who also makes intercession for us” Romiyim 8:33-34.
- “My little children, I write this to you, so that you do not sin. And if anyone sins, we have an intercessor with the Father, YAHUSHA ha’Mashiah, a righteous One. And He Himself is an atoning offering for our sins, and not for ours only but also for all the world. And by this we know that we know Him, if we guard His Commands. The one who says, ‘I know Him,’ and does not guard His Commands, is a liar, and the truth is not in him” 1 Yohanan 2:1-4.
- “[An] messenger came and stood at the altar, holding a golden censer, and much incense was to him, that he should offer it with the prayers of all the Qodeshim upon the golden altar which was before the throne” Hazon 8:3.
- Ibrim 10:19-20 explains “[YAHUSHA] a Kohěn ha’Gadol over the house of YAHUAH, let us draw near with a true heart in completeness of belief, having our hearts sprinkled from a wicked conscience and our bodies washed with clean water.”
- Let us draw near with a true heart in completeness of belief:
- “In order that their hearts might be encouraged, being knit together in love, and to all riches of the entire confirmation of understanding, to be true knowledge of the secret of Yahu – even the Father, and ha’Mashiah.” Qolasim 2:2.
- “He walk in all the sins of his father, which he had done before him, and his heart was not perfect to YAHUAH his Yahu, as was the heart of his father Dawid” Melakim 15:3.
- “Baruk are those who observe His Witnesses, who see Him with all the heart” Tehillim 119:2.
- “Make me understand, that I might observe Your Torah, and guard it with all my heart” Tehillim 119:34.
- “I have sought Your face with all my heart; show me favour according to Your Word” Tehillim 119:58.
- “With all my heart I observe Your Orders” Tehillim 119:69.
- “I have called with all my heart; answer me, O YAHUAH! I observe Your Laws” Tehillim 119:145.
- “I shall give them a heart to know Me, that I am YAHUAUH. And they shall be My people and I shall be their Yahu, for they shall turn back to Me with all their heart” YirmeYahu 24:7.
- Our bodies washed with clean water:
- “You shall bring Aharon and his sons to the door of the Tent of Appointment, and wash them with water” Shemoth 29:4.
- “Washed you in water, and I washed off your blood, and I anointed you with oil” Yehezqěl 16:9.
- “I shall sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean – from all your filthiness and from all your idols I cleanse you” Yehezqěl 36:25.
- “Unless one is born of water and the RUACH, he us unable to enter into the reign of Yahu” Yohanan 3:5.
- “If YAHUSHA do not wash you, you have no part with [YAHUSHA]” Yohanan 13:8-10.
- “You were washed…you were made qadosh…you were declared right in the Name of YAHUAH YAHUSHA and by the RUACH of our Yahu” 1 Qorin’tiyim 6:11.
- “Let us cleanse ourselves from all defilement of the flesh and RUACH, perfecting QODESHah in the reverence of Yahu” 2Qorin’tiyim 7:1.
- “Cleanse it with the washing of water by the Word” Eph’siyim 5:26.
- “He saved us, not by works of righteousness which we have done but according to His compassion, through the washing of rebirth, and renewal by the RUACH ha’QODESH” Titos 3:5.
- “[YAHUSHA ha’Mashiah] who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood” Hazon 1:5
- “Rise up, be immersed, and wash away your sins, calling on the Name of YAHUAH” Ma’asěh 22:16.
- Ibrim 10:23 explains “Let us hold fast the confession of our expectation without yielding, for He who promised is trustworthy.”
- Let us hold fast the confession:
- “In the sight of YAHUAH who gives hai to all, and of Mashiah YAHUSHA who witness the good confession before Pontius Pilatus, I charge you: that you guard the Command spotless, blameless, until the appearing of our YAHUAH YAHUSHA ha’Mashiah” 1 Timotiyos 6:13-14.
- He who promised is trustworthy:
- “YAHUAH is trustworthy, by whom you were called into the fellowship of His Ben, YAHUSHA ha’Mashiah our YAHUAH” 1 Qorin’tiyim 1:9.
- “Yahu is trustworthy, who shall not allow you to be tried beyond what you are able, but with the trail shall also make the way to escape” 1 Qorin’tiyim 10:13
- “YAHUAH is trustworthy, who shall establish you and guard you from the wicked one” 2 Tas’loniqim 3:3.
- “In expectation of everlasting hai which YAHUAH, who does not lie, promised before time of old” Titos 1:2.
Ibrim 10:24-25 explains “And let us be concerned for one another in order to stir up love and good works, not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the habit of some, but encouranging, and so much more as you see the day coming.”